Planning Commission Agenda
Monday, August 2, 2021, 6:30 PM
Greenland Community Center
170 North Letitia
Note: There will be a public meeting from 6:00 PM to 6:30 PM to receive input on the city’s proposed Future Land Use Map (FLUM) and Master Street Plan (MSP). The planning commission will begin after the public input session.
The Commission reserves the right to reprioritize its consideration of the items on the agenda.
- Public Hearing: Greenland Acres LLC N Campbell Rd/W Napier Dr Lot Split
- Greenland Acres LLC – N Campbell Rd/W Napier Dr Lot Split
- Public Hearing: Greenland Acres LLC N Campbell Rd/W Napier Dr Rezoning Request
- Greenland Acres LLC – N Campbell Rd/W Napier Dr Rezoning Request
- Public Hearing: Burton Pools and Spas Large Scale Development S Lillie Ln
- Burton Pools and Spas – Large Scale Development S Lillie Ln
- Natural State BBQ-Sign Compliance
- Public Comment
Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 836 888 1610
Please notice this meeting will take place at the Greenland Community Center, 170 North Letitia.
Greenland City Planning Commission Members
Brenda Reynolds, Chairwoman