What’s Great About Greenland?
- We are located in the geographic center of the U.S.
- We are located in the population center of the U.S.
- We are located on I-49 at Exit 58, just 30 miles north of I-40
- Drake Field Executive Airport is next door
- The City of Greenland is in good fiscal condition
- Undeveloped land opportunities are available, at a lower price for the area
- A close proximity to Fayetteville, with lesser regulations
- Greenland residents can visit any venue Fayetteville has to offer in under 15 minutes: The University of Arkansas, The Walton Arts Center, fine dining and entertainment, one of the best farmer’s markets in the nation, The Botanical Garden of the Ozarks, and so much more! The area also hosts prestigious annual events like the “Bikes, Blues and Bar-B-Que.” In addition, Greenland will be just 1 1/2 miles from The Kessler Mountain Regional Park in SW Fayetteville, and is expanding its city parks to tie in with the Razorback Greenway Trail System.
Greenland Attributes set us apart! There are many educational, cultural, and entertainment opportunities right next to us, while Greenland preserves its small-town atmosphere where we are safe and comfortable. You may discover that Greenland is the “diamond in the rough,” with resources and opportunities for growth and profit. Greenland is poised to take advantage of the growth that the rest of Northwest Arkansas is experiencing.
Come check us out!