City of Greenland
P. O. Box 67
Greenland, AR 72737
You may contact us by email at email@example.com.
Please note that if you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personally identifying information, we will only use such personally identifiable information to respond to your request. We may redirect your message to another government agency that is in a better position to answer your questions.
We collect some information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that help us manage the City of Greenland web site.
- Data collection: The City of Greenland currently does not collect data from the website or any of its sub webs. The websites are provided strictly as an information tool for end users.
- Information that we collect for statistical purposes: We automatically collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. This information is used to help us manage the City of Greenland web site and is retained indefinitely.
- Control of Personal Information: Since the City of Greenland does not collect any data from the web site, there are no mandatory or voluntary fields, no request forms for personal information.
- Arkansas Freedom of Information Act: Information which can be identified or associated with a particular person or persons that is available from government web sites through the City of Greenland is subject to these principles and policies:
- The information collected on this website is subject to the same controls and uses as that collected by governmental offices visited in person, subject to the access and confidentiality provisions of the Arkansas Freedom of Information Act, Ark Code Ann., 25-19-101 through 25-19-107, or to other applicable sections of the Arkansas Code.
- Therefore, most personal information provided to the City of Greenland web site cannot legally be kept confidential.