Planning Commission Meeting Minutes
Tuesday, January 2, 2018
6:00 PM at City Hall
The Commission reserves the right to reprioritize its consideration of the items on the agenda.
Commissioners present: Brenda Reynolds, Bill Yoes, Charlotte Carnes, Lee Guthrie, Paula Schoonover. Called meeting to order at 6:00 p.m.
- Public meeting for Zoning Use Chart. No comments, no testimony.
- Public hearing closed 6:30. No further discussion.
- Commissioner Guthrie made motion to adopt the revised zoning use chart, and pass to the Council. Commissioner Carnes seconded, passed 5-0.
- Lot split presentation by Gary Denzer. The discussion decided that there was no need to do a lot split but recommended it be handled with a quitclaim deed.
- Public hearing: lot split on 324 S. Napier Avenue, Fayetteville, AR 72701. Sewer is an issue. Owner is willing to put in a pumping grinder. Sewer taken care of; water and electric all taken care of. Supposed to close January 5th. Owner approved for house loan. Issue is that we need to speed up the process. It isn’t possible due to the fact that the lack of public notice with certified mail. Petitioners to come back to February meeting after sending out notices to neighbors by proper means.
- Appointment of officers:
- Motion made by Commissioner Carnes that Lee Guthrie remains Secretary. Bill Yoes seconded. Passed 5-0.
Motion made for Vice Chairman to be Bill Yoes by Commissioner Guthrie, seconded by Commissioner Carnes. Passed 5-0.
Motion made for Chairman to be Brenda Reynolds by Commissioner Carnes, Commissioner Yoes 2nd, passed 5-0
- Reading of minutes. Motion made to adopt minutes by Commissioner Carnes, seconded by Schoonover, passed 5-0.
Meeting adjourned 7:15 p.m.